Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things I've questioned.

Have you ever noticed when you go to places like the mall or anywhere they have security, especially places in Downtown L.A., they usually have a 67 year old Korean lady as the security guard? Have you noticed that? I believe women can do any job a man can, but lets be practical for fuck sakes. She weighs in at 103 pounds and if you subtract 36 from her weight, then that's her age. My question is, when the shit really hits the fan, what the fuck is she gonna do? Like when three crackheads come strolling in with fully automatic weapons trying to raid the joint. What the fuck is she gonna do? She wont even stop an eleven year old trying to steal a playboy magazine. Let alone secure my safety.
I like boxing, it calls for real endurance and skill. Fuck UFC! Anyway, I've always questioned the part when the reff tells the boxers to have a safe-clean-fight. Now, when the idea of the sport is to injure your opponent to the point where they are almost pronounced clinically dead, then how are you supposed to have a safe-clean-fight? Fighting, if it's done rite, is physically imposable to be safe and clean. That's why is called fighting, and that's why most people avoid it. It's dirty and dangerous!
Alright, now we all know I don't like cops, at all. I find angry, degenerate-criminal-scumbags with semi-automatics to be the most detrimental thing to happen to contemporary society. Actually, any man with a gun is not safe. But to give a man a murder weapon who has been sworn into law enforcement and has the United States constitution backing him up is a very scary idea. In police training, these men are trained to protect the subjects head while they hog-tie him up and throw him in the cop car. We've all seen it on COPS, after they put the un-armed black guy in a head lock, after pepper spraying him and sending thousand of volts of electricity in his body with that cool little tazer gun cops like to use, they still tell him to watch his head while they shove him in the car. I've always wondered if the cops told Rodney King to watch his head after they brutalized that man. I'm sure they did. You know, It's part of their job description, standard procedure. To protect and serve. Well, they sure protected his head after they served him with the most controversial police beating of all time. And these men were found not guilty! Innocent!!! Gotta love the court system in our country, makes me feel safe.
I love to read, but not so much magazines. I find magazines to be boring and it only involves telling you how you should live your life. I don't like that. I'm counterculture. There are alot of different magazines on the market. A fuckin' lot. I've always questioned why this country requires a magazine called "walking." Fuckin' WALKING!!!! Are the lives of Americans so bankrupted we need to be reminded on something we learned during the first year of our lives? Even worse, something we do every goddamn day. Walking. Put one foot in front of the other and repeat that motion until you find your temporary destination. Umm, sounds tricky!
Maybe these are the kind of thought that prevent me from quickly growing in the corporate ladder. Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment